Superior Vision’s Wellness Program fosters communication between our members, their eye care provider, and their primary care physician or specialist(s). It is used to capture eye exam findings that the member can then share with their health care physician at their own discretion. Superior Vision members can login for more information about the program.
Order contacts online
Superior Vision member can use their benefits to order contact lenses online at a special discount.
Healthy sight calculator
Use the Healthy Sight Calculator, by Transitions®, to learn your risk for vision problems, calculate the costs, and learn how early detection of vision and health problems can save you money.
Third party resources
Here are some online resources for learning more about vision care.
- All About Vision www.allaboutvision.com
- American Academy of Ophthalmology www.aao.org
- American Diabetes Association www.diabetes.org
- American Optometric Association www.aoa.org
- Children’s Eye Foundation www.childrenseyefoundation.org
- EyeCare America www.eyecareamerica.org
- Healthcare.gov www.healthcare.gov
- Health Law Guide for Business healthlawguideforbusiness.org
- InfantSEE www.infantsee.org
- National Association of Vision Care Plans www.navcp.org
- Natural Eye Care www.naturaleyecare.com
- National Eye Institute www.nei.nih.gov
- Prevent Blindness America www.preventblindness.org
- The Vision Council www.thevisioncouncil.org
- Transitions Healthy Sight www.healthysightworkingforyou.org
A note about links: Some links on this page lead to third-party websites that do not necessarily reflect the views of Superior Vision Services, Inc. These links do not constitute an endorsement of other sites, nor do they guarantee the accuracy or appropriateness of information presented on other sites.